Office Manager Career
Downtown Washington DC-based Architecture firm seeks a sharp, organized, and detail-oriented Office Manager. This position is a key member of the team, often setting the tone for MV+A’s diverse and inclusive culture by organizing and leading events in and out of the office, keeping the office organized and running smoothly, assisting with IT issues when they arise, and providing executive assistance to the Senior Principal.
The Office Manager supports the operations and marketing endeavors as well as assists with client and resource management, providing support to the Senior Principal with proposals, contracts, and project leads. This role requires excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and cross-company collaboration.
MV+A is a collaborative and creative environment located in the heart of downtown DC.
1. Bachelor’s degree required
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality
4. Self-starter, detail oriented, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision
5. Experience with MS Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
6. Prior administrative and office management experience
7. An interest in the arts, architecture, and/or marketing is a plus
Office Management duties include:
1. Coordination of company events
2. Management and maintenance of
Office supplies, inventory, and overall upkeep
Office equipment and files, including executive and confidential files and archives
Marketing and social media efforts
3. Assisting with:
IT, HR, and bookkeeping
Client resource tracking and proposal and contract coordination
Email and calendar management
This is a full-time position with room for growth. For immediate consideration, please email cover letter and resume to HR@mva-arch.com.
MV+A requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MV+A will consider reasonable accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons for non-vaccinated individuals.