BIM Manager Career
At MV+A, we are passionate about sharing ideas and creating a striking, contextual, and impactful built environment. We have a deep expertise in working with developers, local jurisdictions, communities, anchor retail tenants and other project stakeholders in creating mixed-use buildings that contribute to the community fabric and successfully enhance social engagement.
MV+A is a rapidly growing architecture and planning firm with a diverse group of architects, designers, and planners, bringing our collective experience to develop meaningful solutions to our clients. We are actively searching for a BIM Manager to join our team. As a BIM Manager, you will leverage your enthusiasm, vast Revit and software knowledge and organizational skills to facilitate a seamless integration of software resources across the office. You will work closely with project team members to guide consistent adoption of firm standards and best practices while providing key support in the production of our design products. Your initiative, technical abilities, and collaborative attitude will be integral in the successful delivery of our firm’s increasingly complex projects.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare BIM (Revit) execution plans and project specific training documentation.
- Ensure consultant model compliance for use within the project BIM environment
- Manage and maintain project content and source any additional content as required.
- Create Revit content: families, schedules, components in accordance with set standards and desired outcomes
- Working closely with the MV+A IT Consulting Partner and Office Manager to manage software licenses and oversee the installation of new software versions and updates consistently across the office.
- Research, present and implement new Revit related software, tools, and efficiencies in support of process improvements.
- Keep the staff informed about best practices in Revit
- Responsibility for MV+A’s Revit standards, implementation, and enforcement.
- Provide Revit training internally and manage the internal MV+A software training resource library.
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops on behalf of the company with a view to transferring knowledge internally within the firm
- Guide clash detection model reviews in coordination with project teams using defined parameters.
- Associates, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture or technically related field
- Valid US work permit
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience and enthusiasm for all things Revit.
- Expert Level proficiency in Revit
- Experience working in or with an Architecture firm
- Must exhibit a high degree of organizational and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with internal team members
- Be a person of great initiative and have a thirst for learning
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and diverse, creative, and energetic team environment.